With 40 acres of land in Helvetia where our home is at, I enjoy the outdoors, working in the garden, hiking our private trails and all the unique aspects of rural living. I also own/manage our family Hazelnut orchard with 35 acres of Jefferson Hazelnut trees providing a “real” farm experience for me, my children and my parents. Spending time with my wife, Teri, two children Lily and Clay and Cocoa our beloved Labradoodle is very important to me. We love to go on family river adventures while kayaking, paddle boarding, or rafting near our vacation home in Sunriver. I also love to cook, ski, and take road trips to visit my daughter at college in Southern California.
I pledge -
- To strive to be honorable and to abide by the Golden Rule;
- To strive to serve well my community, and through it, my country;
- To abide by the REALTORS' Code of Ethics and to strive to conform my conduct to its aspirational ideals;
- To act honestly in all real estate dealings;
- To protect the individual right of real estate ownership and to widen the opportunity to enjoy it;
- To seek better to represent my clients by building my knowledge and competence.